Workforce Research Project Materials
Welcome to the Big Cities Health Coalition Workforce Research Project page. This project was conducted in alignment with the Coalition's strategic goals to create, promote and disseminate innovative practices to address shared urban health challenges and to improve local health department infrastructure. The report summarizing BCHC-wide results is available below.
- NEW! Final Report: Assessing the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of Public Health Professionals in Big Governmental Health Departments
- A Briefing for Member Departments - July 6, 2017 (Slideset)
- A Briefing for Member Departments - July 6, 2017 (Audio Recording)
- Project Summary
- Workforce Convening Participant List
- Workforce Convening Slides
- Workforce Survey Instrument
- Workforce Project Key Informant Interview Questions
- Preparing Master of Public Health Graduates to Work in Local Health Departments
Reach out to Meghan McGinty(email@example.com) with any questions.