Monthly Call Materials
June Call Materials
May Call Materials
- CSTE Epi Capacity Slides: These slides have additional qualitative results that were not presented on the May call. FYI that BCHC and CSTE will be collaborating on dissemination moving forward. Audio recording is also available via google drive (the file was too big to post - let Chrissie know if you have a google drive access issue).
- PH WINS Slides: Note these are *NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION* as ASTHO and the de Beaumont Foundation will be rolling out the national results in the next few months. BCHC will be collaborating with them on disseminating both the survey generally, and our results, specifically. Audio recording is also available via google drive (the file was too big to post - let Chrissie know if you have a google drive access issue).
April Call Materials
The PHAST team at the University of Washington, with support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, invites public health departments to utilize a new uniform Chart of Accounts (COA) to align their financial data and compare it to other agencies.
Use the uniform COA to understand costs of programs and services, evaluate performance, advocate for and improve budgets, and communicate to the public and stakeholders the importance of and need for investments in public health. The COA can also help with external reporting, as well as benchmarking financial performance against other similar agencies in your state and beyond.
February Call Materials
- Violence Working Group Update - February 2018
- BCHC Violence Prevention Initiatives & Programs
January Call Materials
- January Call Slides
- Chicago DPH Vision Zero Presentation
- Multnomah County Vision Zero Presentation