DATA PLATFORM 2.0 PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
Our online toolkit contains materials designed to help you bring public health information from The Big Cities Health Inventory Data Platform to center stage in your city.
- #CityHealthData webinar December 12, 2016 @ 12:30 PM EST. Find out how your city is doing. Register today.
- Now live! #CityHealthData. A unique resource providing deep insight into the state of urban public health.
- Get smart on the state of public health. Browse over 17,000 data points across 28 large cities with #CityHealthData.
- Examine a number of pressing health issues impacting urban communities across the country with #CityHealthData.
- How does your city compare to other urban cities on health issues? Find out with #CityHealthData
SAMPLE CHARTS FOR FACEBOOK and/or TWITTER
- #CityHealthData. Check out how your city compares on opioid-related overdose mortality rate - http://bchi.bigcitieshealth.org/indicators/1826/1780
- #CityHealthData. Children's Blood Lead Levels across 28 large, urban cities. - http://bchi.bigcitieshealth.org/indicators/1857/1751
- Want to create charts on comparative big city health data similar to this? http://bchi.bigcitieshealth.org/indicators/1869/1763. Check out http://www.bigcitieshealth.org/city-data/
To download this file, please click here